Due to the continuously increasing demand from our clients and new clients, we have added an additional 2 vans onto our fleet, making the total now over 30 to deliver throughout the UK. We have branded them with our new logo and styling.
The back of the vans are branded with our distribution map to demonstrate the locations we cover on a weekly basis with the pins signifying our 3 depots across the UK (Aberdeen, Glasgow and Leeds).
Each van is fitted with Masternaut x 3 GPS track and trace system, which allows us to see every step of a delivery’s journey and the driver’s performance which is all monitored from our HQ in Glasgow. It also allows us to see the temperature of each section in the vehicle at the press of a button – making sure your temperature controlled delivery is tracked throughout the whole journey.
We are also looking for additional drivers to drive our new Mercedes-Benz Sprinters. Interested? Please call 01236 725173 or email email@example.com for more information.
If you see one of our new vans near you doing a delivery, snap a picture of it (if it’s safe to do so!) and tweet us over @Thermo_Logistic.
Why choose Thermo Logistics?
- Ability to provide delivery of urgent food samples
- Specialise in last minute, emergency and temperature controlled transport – even offering same day UK courier services
- Full tractability from a small urgent parcel to 16 pallets of chilled frozen or ambient food – no job is too big or too small.
- Multi-temperature storage facilities available in 4 major locations.
- Distribution network can stretch from Thurso to Birmingham, with the capabilities to stretch further if required.
- Radial planned daily routing, which are consolidated routes covering large percentage of Scotland daily.
- Friendly and helpful team, always going the extra mile for our clients.