Summary of Position:
We are looking for a flexible individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment to join our warehouse team on a full-time basis.
This warehouse role will involve working in the ambient and chill warehouses, preparing orders and loading onto vans. You will be required to: -
- Have the ability to manoeuvre stock by hand - some heavy lifting involved.
- Have strong literacy and numeracy skills - the ability to interpret and complete paperwork – prepare handovers for the next shift etc.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to be pro-active and will work with the management team to pro-actively identify improvements to the workplace.
- Ensure regular stock consolidations are performed.
- Ensure all incoming goods are checked in accurately and located in the correct locations with any discrepancies being documented and reported.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ensure warehouse is kept tidy and free of litter.
We are looking for someone with previous warehouse experience who enjoys working in a team and takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service.
Successful Applicants will be subject to a 13-week probationary period.
Salary: £8.00 per hour
Hours 50 hours a week
Shift Pattern 5 over 7 initially commencing Mon-Fri but would need to be flexible as weekend work may be required.
If this is the role for you then please send a CV to HR@thermologistics.net or press the button below.Apply Here